Happy New Year!!!
2018 is here, and it brings along the refreshing new energy of a promising start. Every 1st of January I like to write down my resolutions on paper, so that I can always look back on them throughout the year.
Here are my 18 resolutions for personal growth in 2018:
- Put down your phone when you are out with people
- Eat whole foods as much as possible
- Keep healthy snacks at home and at work
- Drink at least 2 litres of water a day
- Get 7-9 hours of sleep per night
- Watch a new documentary monthly
- Say no to “SNOOZE”
- Eat breakfast every day
- Spend more time outdoors in the sun
- Commit to learning a new language
- Spend quality time with your loved ones
- Turn screens off 1 hour before going to bed
- Listen to more music
- Have a tech-free day once a month
- Eat your 5-a-day
- Read at least one book per month
- Follow a budget
- Drink warm lemon water first thing in the morning
What are your 2018 New Year’s resolutions? I am curious to know them all!
Wishing you the most incredible 2018!