The following Terms and Conditions govern your use of ellysdiary.com. Please read them carefully before you start using this blog. Using ellysdiary.com implies that you are fully accepting the Terms and Conditions present on this notice. If you do not accept them, please stop using this blog. I might occasionally update these Terms and Conditions, so please refer back to them in the future.
Links To Third Party Websites
Elly’s Diary.com may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites. By using ellysdiary.com you acknowledge and agree that I am not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
Elly’s Diary.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com & amazon.co.uk
- I take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information written on this blog is correct. However, I cannot guarantee the correctness or completeness of all the material present on ellysdiary.com.
- The content of this blog does not constitute professional nutritional or medical advice, therefore it should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any healthcare related or lifestyle changing decision.
- You are urged and advised to seek the advice of a doctor, before trying out any of the exercises on ellysdiary.com.
- Elly’s Diary.com is not responsible for any injuries that may occur to you during your personal practice.
If you wish to opt-out of my placing cookies on your computer, please adjust your Internet browser’s settings to restrict cookies as detailed in your Internet browser’s help menu. If you wish, you can also delete the cookies which have already been placed by ellysdiary.com. For instructions on how to do this, please consult your internet browser’s help menu.
- Elly’s Diary.com is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. I strictly adhere to the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- I do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- I use your personal information solely for the purposes described on the relevant blog pages.
- I do not collect sensitive information about you, except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of my database; be assured that you can always check, update or remove your personal details by emailing me at email@example.com.
Love, kudos, questions, ideas, and all forms of constructive feedback are extremely welcome on this blog. However offensive comments will be promptly cancelled, and rude users will be immediately blocked.